Posted by Foobooz on December 28th, 2011
Walnut Street Supper Club opens tonight, singing waitstaff and Italian classics for all.
Fish’s 13th and Locust location will open on New Year’s Eve. The new location for Mike Stollenwerk’s seafood-centric restaurant will be serving a reasonable $35 per person dinner.
Iron Hill Chestnut Hill has circled January 4th as its opening date. The first city location will echo the successful formula at each of the Iron Hill locatins.
- Capogiro + Ice Cream Sandwich = Capowich = Heaven from Quick Fixx
- Quick Bites: Chefs Moving, Chestnut Hill Brewing
- Chestnut Hill Happenings
- Iron Hill Coming to Chestnut Hill
- Quick Bites: Fare & Cosmic Openings, Iron Hill Names Brewer & Molly Malloy’s Plan
- Weavers Way Co-Op and Iron Hill Chestnut Hill Team Up for Two Events
- Around the Web: Largest Drink In Philly Revealed
- It’s a Brewery Bonanza
- So Is Fish Open?