Posted by Foobooz on January 3rd, 2012
The latest Sammy Chon’s KTown BBQ opened softly on New Year’s Eve in Chinatown. The Korean restaurant is the third Sammy Chon’s, the original is in Cherry Hill and an express version opened last month in Cinnaminson, New Jersey.
The 100-seat restaurant features an extensive menu of Korean specialties including sizzling rice bowls, soups, Korean barbecue and Korean fried chicken.
As you can see in the above photo, a liquor license is pending.
Sammy Chon's KTown BBQ (Chinatown)
911 Race Street, Philadelphia, PA
- A Different Perspective on Sammy Chon’s
- Sammy Chon’s Disappoints
- Retroraunt: Chinatown
- Around the Web: Largest Drink In Philly Revealed
- First Bite: Bibimbop at Rice & Mix
- Korean Fried Chicken
- Quick Bites: Yogorino Opening & Asian Expansion
- Meritage Returns Fried Chicken To Its Menu
- You Owe Yourself a Trip to Cafe Soho