Posted by Foobooz on January 4th, 2012
Top Chef contestent Jennifer Zavala is getting back into mobile food. The one-time chef to heavy metal acts like Pantera and Ozzy Osbourne is back on the bus, the Cherry Bomb Bus. The Philadelphia based business will feature Zavala and pastry chef Christina Clark. The truck is “coming soon” but the pair will definitely be cooking a special Misery Dinner Party at Teri’s on Valentine’s night.
The $40 per person dinner will include four courses and a complimentary gift box. Seatings are at 6:30 and 8:30 p.m.
Order tickets via the Cherry Bomb Bus‘ Tumblr page.
1126 S 9th St, Philadelphia, PA
- Hens Revenge: Industry Night at Teri’s
- Quick Bites: Troc Is Bankrupt, the Other Jen Makes Some News
- Zavala Joins Farmers’ Cabinet Team, Hosts Hens Revenge Tonight
- Questlove Cook Off Set for Sunday
- Details on the Fairmount Night Market
- Wheel News: FroYo and Sandwiches
- Sugarhouse Casino partners with PMFA for a Food Truck Festival
- Roots Picnic Winner Crowned
- Truck Stop Brunch at Interstate Drafthouse