Posted by Foobooz on January 5th, 2012
Last night we were at the First Pour for the Iron Hill Chestnut Hill location. It’s the first Philadelphia location for the ten location strong Iron Hill chain. In attendance was new 8th District city councilperson Cindy Bass who remarked that pouring the beer was her first official duty in council. The brew pub will employ 150 and is the fifth new restaurant in Chestnut Hill in the past year. Chestnut Hill residents were pouring in when the doors officially opened at 5 p.m. We would have taken more photos, but if you’ve been in one Iron Hill, you know what this one looks like.
Also on the Hill, Night Kitchen Bakery prepared the cake pictured below for Mayor Nutter’s inauguration ball earlier this week.
Iron Hill Brewery Chestnut Hill
8400 Germantown Ave, Philadelphia, PA
- Iron Hill Coming to Chestnut Hill
- Weavers Way Co-Op and Iron Hill Chestnut Hill Team Up for Two Events
- IBU Smackdown at Iron Hill Brewery
- Spooky Ghost Cupcakes at Night Kitchen Bakery
- Chestnut Hill’s Chestnut7 Adds On
- Opening Dates Set and a Sneaky Opening
- Pudding Is The New Cupcakes
- Heirloom Coming to Chestnut Hill
- Quick Bites: Fare & Cosmic Openings, Iron Hill Names Brewer & Molly Malloy’s Plan