Posted by Foobooz on January 9th, 2012
Revel, the upcoming casino on the Boardwalk in Atlantic City is adding another Iron Chef to its lineup of restaurants. Marc Forgione will open American Cut, a New American steakhouse. Forgione is the youngest American chef to be awarded a Michelin Star three years in a row and won Next Iron Chef. His father is Larry Forgione, known for the iconic An American Place and is called by some as the “Godfather of American Cuisine.” Marc is also a descendent of Francisco Forgione who was canonized by Pope John Paul II in 2002.
American Cut will be a 300-seat steakhouse with lounge, tasting bar and two private dining areas. Forgione’s signature 48-ounce Tomahawk rib eye chop, chili lobster and chicken under-a-brick will highlight the menu.
Revel has already signed Jose Garces on for three restaurants (Amada, Village Whiskey and Distrito Cantina) and will have twelve restaurants in total, plust wo nightclubs, a beach club and three concert venues. The boardwalk resort is slated to open this Spring.
Marc Forgione [Revel Resorts]
- Jose Garces at Revel in Atlantic City
- Taste of Revel Offers Celebrity Chefs at Every Turn
- Revel Reveals Two More Restaurants
- Marc Vetri to Atlantic City?
- Garces Opening Asian Noodle and Dim Sum Concept at Revel Resort
- Garces Opens Yuboka at Revel in Atlantic City
- Craig LaBan Reviews the Restaurants at Revel
- Revel Rolls Out Three From Chef Michel Richard
- Revel Looking for $100 Million to Get Through 2013