Posted by Foobooz on January 9th, 2012
Today is DiNic’s first day in its new Reading Terminal Market stall. The new location at the former Harry Ochs spot off the center court should deal with the throngs a bit better and counter seating expands from 11 to 18 seats.
DiNic’s is just the first domino to fall in the Reading Terminal shuffle. Next up Spataro’s moves to DiNic’s old spot. Flying Monkey takes over Spataro’s and L. Halterman and Sons also shifts. This all will make space for the Rick Nichols Room as well as new vendors for the venerable market.
Messy and Picky has a good photo of the new space from the close of business yesterday.
Reading Terminal Market [Official Site]
Reading Terminal Market
1200 Arch St, Philadelphia, PA
- Musical Stalls at Reading Terminal
- DiNic’s Up for Best Sandwich in America
- DiNic’s Named the Best Sandwich in America
- Sandwich Perfection At DiNic’s
- DiNic’s Changes Roll Providers
- Reading Terminal Dedication Week Kicks Off at 10 AM
- Harry Ochs Out at Terminal After 105 Years
- Help I’m Going to the Philadelphia Flower Show and I’ll Need to Eat
- Rick’s Steaks Kicked Out Of Terminal