Posted by Foobooz on January 10th, 2012
Strada Pasta’s Andrew Gerson doesn’t have a food truck on the street yet but he has opened a street food commissary in Mt. Airy. with the help of the Pitruco pizza truck team. The space will also be used for events. Pitruco is hosting its first pop-up event at the commissary this Saturday night. The menu will include five-courses and an optional beer pairing from Mellody Brewing.
To reserve your space email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 484-602-5454.
Pitruco Pop-up [Pitruco Tumblr]
26 Mount Airy Ave, Philadelphia, PA
- Pitruco Turning Out Some Quality Pizzas
- It’s a Brewery Bonanza
- Pizzeria Stella Adds Italian Craft Beers
- Pig & Beer at The Farm and Fisherman
- More On Earth Bread + Brewery
- Olympic Specials
- Vault’s First Brewing Day
- Post-Beer Week Beer Dinners
- New York Times Travel Section Spotlights our Food Truck Scene