Posted by Foobooz on January 13th, 2012
Brian from Bridges, Burgers and Beer can get very excited about a good burger. When he had the new LaFrieda custom blend burger from Supper we received a tweet, then a text, and when he wrote this post we got an email. To say he was excited for this would be an understatement.
When we were at Lemon Hill earlier this week we were discussing the burger with Supper’s Mitch Prensky, he was almost as excited about the burger at BB&B. He also noted that the patty melt at Lemon Hill is made from that same blend he’s serving at Supper.
So we kind of think we know where Brian will be this weekend.
- Lemon Hill Has An Opening Date
- Supper Opens Tonight
- Supper Brings More Bagels To Philly
- Mitch Prensky Out At Lemon Hill
- Supper and Bistrot La Minette Celebrating Tomatoes
- How Does Supper Stay Farm-to-Table in the Winter?
- Off Work Today? Supper Offers Monday Brunch
- Supper Adds Fall Ingredients
- Three Bells For Supper