Posted by Foobooz on January 18th, 2012
Chef Matt Levin’s gig as chef for Larry Cohen and Barry Gutin (Guestcounts Hospitality) has a name and it is as interesting as the collaboration. Square Peg is the name of restaurant that will succeed Marathon at 10th and Walnut. But just who is the square peg?
The restaurant is hosting a job fair at the restaurant on Monday, January 30th and Tuesday, January 31st.
10th and Walnut St, Philadelphia, PA
- Matt Levin Has a New Restaurant?
- UPDATE: Matt Levin Out at Square Peg
- Preview of Matt Levin’s Menu at Square Peg
- Poor Judgment Dooms Square Peg
- Square Peg In Primetime
- Thanksgiving Poutine at Square Peg
- Adam Erace Reviews Square Peg
- Square Peg Gets One Bell
- Another One Bites The Dust: Matt Zagorski Out At Hickory Lane