Posted by Foobooz on January 18th, 2012
We’ve updated our Restaurant Week Guide for Winter 2012. Center City District’s Restaurant Week features more than 100 restaurants offering $35 prix fixe dinners and $20 lunches. The hoopla begins this Sunday night and as Marc Vetri will certainly tell you, not all $35 dinners are created equally.
Our guide helps you pick the stars and skip the duds with our filters. Want to get extra courses at a BYOB that has vegetarian options? Only Foobooz can make it as easy as clicking three buttons.
This Restaurant Week will mark the debut of Marcie Turney and Valerie Safran’s wine bar Jamonera. It is also the first time The Corner, Revolution House, Rocchino’s and Zento participate.
- Your Guide to Restaurant Week
- All New for Winter 2013, the Foobooz Guide to Restaurant Week
- Don’t Miss This: Pork Asado at Jamonera
- Our Guide to Restaurant Week
- What To Eat During Center City Restaurant Week, Part 3: Chez Georges at Le Bec Fin
- Restaurant Week Sets Records
- Jamonera Gets Three Bell Review
- Three Star Review for Jamonera
- Survival Guide For Restaurant Week