Posted by Foobooz on January 19th, 2012
The Southwest corner of 20th and Sansom is set to become Shake Shack. The last of the former tenants has moved on and construction crews are moving in. All the tenants found new storefronts in the area with the exception of the adult book store which seems to be gone for good.
The windows have been blacked out and construction workers are busily readying the space for demolition.
With construction set to begin in earnest Danny Meyer’s Shake Shack is looking at a late-summer, early fall opening.
Shake Shack [Official Site]
- First Sign of Shake Shack
- Shake Shack To Open With Philly Flavored Treats: See the Menu
- It’s Confirmed: Shake Shack to University City
- Shake Shack Gets a Sign, We Animate the Progress
- Shake Shack Confirms
- Complimentary Concretes at Shake Shack Tomorrow
- Exclusive Chai Shake at Shake Shack This Week
- Shake Shack in Pictures
- The Big Reveal at Shake Shack