Posted by Foobooz on January 19th, 2012
A hotdog spot is coming to 132 S 17th Street, the former home of Argan Moroccan Cuisine will be opening as Underdogs on March 1st. Obviously getting its name from the subterranean storefront it will occupy, restaurant veteran Robert Amar will be running the venture and will be focusing on highlighting local sausage stars like Czerw’s and Martin’s.
Check out the YouTube video for an odd look of what is to come.
132 S 17th St, Philadelphia, PA
- First Bite: Underdogs, the New Hot Dog Spot on 17th Street
- Tommy Amorim, We Salute You
- Katie Loeb and Adam Kanter are Doing a Tiki Pop-Up
- Last Day to Get a Shake Shack Corn Dog
- Hot Dog Shops Go Head to Head in Philadelphia Weekly
- Underdogs Goes Late
- La Petite Dauphine Opens Tomorrow
- Day by Day Throwing Back Prices to 1981
- A.Kitchen Opens Tonight