Posted by Arthur Etchells on January 23rd, 2012
I was looking through my iPhone this weekend and came across the above photo and haven’t been able to stop thinking about Honest Tom’s breakfast tacos since.
I’m not entirely sure how Honest Tom’s simple combination of eggs, guacamole, potatoes and bacon turn into tortilla wrapped crack but rest assured, it does.
Honest Tom’s serves breakfast tacos (two for $6) daily till around noon, later on weekends. If you’re really hungry, consider the massive breakfast burrito for $8.
Honest Tom’s [Facebook]
Honest Tom's Taco Shop
261 S. 44th St, Philadelphia, PA
- Honest Tom’s Storefront Open NOW
- Honest Tom’s Gets a Permanent Address
- A.Kitchen Now Open for Breakfast
- Six Pack: Fish Tacos in Philadelphia
- Tonight: Burritos, Popsicles and a Parklet
- Maru Global Gets Honest Tom’s Truck
- Pure Tacos Closing in Center City and Ocean City, NJ
- Pure Tacos Gets Close
- Could You Eat Nothing But Tacos for a Month?