Posted by Foobooz on January 23rd, 2012
On Thursday, February 2nd Jeremy Nolen and Brauhaus Schmitz will be inviting in several big name chefs to collaborate on a wild game dinner. Jennifer Carroll (formerly of 10 Arts and Top Chef), Jeff Michaud (Osteria) and Peter Woolsey (Bistrot La Minette) will all be cooking up game meats like venison, wild boar, hare, wood pigeon and Rohan duck.
The five-course dinner will be $55 per person and an a la carte will also be available.
The full menu will be posted soon.
Brauhaus Schmitz [Official Site]
718 South St, Philadelphia, PA
- Oktoberfest Dinner with Special Guests at Brauhaus Schmitz
- Dinner In Alsace
- Two Big Dinners Announced For Bistrot La Minette
- Jeremy Nolen At The James Beard House
- German Chef in an Italian Restaurant
- Brauhaus Rolls Out Fall Menu
- Brauhaus Turns Three, Tears Down Wall
- Thursday is Karneval at Brauhaus Schmitz
- Brauhaus Schmitz Adds Sunday Brunch