Posted by Foobooz on January 23rd, 2012
Help Wanted signs are up in the windows at 31 S 18th Street, home of a former Naked Chocolate Cafe. Brodo promises to be a new fast-casual lunch spot offering “inspired” soups, salads and sandwiches.
Soup will be the star of the show with ten different soups featured daily. Competition will be tough with the established Saladworks next door, and Morris’ in the same building.
31 S 18th Street, Philadelphia, PA
- First Bite: Brodo on 18th Street
- New Cold Soups at Brodo
- 18th Street Gets Another Lunch Option with Devon & Blakely
- Soups at Capogiro
- Plenty Opening This May on Spruce Street
- HipCityVeg Offers Some Warming Dishes for Winter
- Fuel To Go Adds Another Healthy Option to Center City
- Crisp Opens in Philadelphia
- Check Out the Menu at Eat-A-Pita