Posted by Foobooz on January 25th, 2012
Ernest & Scott Taproom has opened in Wilmington. Owner Scott Morrison (Nectar, Chelsea Tavern) and chef Kevin Torpey are presenting a “modern beer garden” menu and had Dogfish Head founder Sam Calagione help on the beer list and food pairings. [Second Helpings]
The new brewhouse has arrived in Pottstown for the new Sly Fox brewery. [Liquid Diet]
La Bamba as opened as a Mexican BYOB in West Chester. [WC Dish]
Chef John Brandt-Lee is launching new winter menus at Avalon Restaurant (in West Chester) and Avalon Pasta Bistro (in Downingtown). At the Pasta Bistro diners chooses a pasta and 2 additional dishes (antipasti or flatbreads) for $30. [Avalon Pasta Bistro]
The Paddock at Devon closed abruptly after service a couple of Saturdays ago. Now comes word that Landmark Americana will take over the space. [The Insider]
- Suburban Snacks: Avalon Opens in Downingtown, Brew Pub for Ardmore
- Victory Brewing Is Expanding
- Barren Hill Tavern & Brewery Names Scott Morrison as Brewer
- Prickly Pears Beer Debuts Today at Dock Street
- Ride the Rails with Boxcar Brewing Co.
- Doc Magrogan Hosting Oyster-and-Beer Fests on April 28th
- We Survived Another Beer Week, How About You?
- Winter Fest at The Pub at Wegmans
- Suburban Snacks: South Jersey Gets a Krispy Kreme