Posted by Foobooz on January 30th, 2012
Normally Amis does their monthly industry night on the first Monday of the month, but in February they have something different planned. On Super Bowl Sunday Marc Vetri’s trattoria is going to be throwing an industry brunch.
On Brad Spence’s menu will be soft scramble eggs, rotini with breakfast sausage, house-made bacon, caponata with toast and something called Jersey cannonballs. The free food and drink specials run from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Just bring a current pay stub to show at the door.
Amis Industry Brunch [Facebook]
412 S 13th St, Philadelphia, PA
- Amis Does Industry Night with The Industry
- Weekday Industry Brunch at Cantina Los Caballitos
- Shake Shack Attack at Amis Industry Night
- Bibou Celebrating Its Birthday and Industry Night
- Fathom Adds Brunch, Industry Night
- Labor Day Industry Night at Amis with Scott Schroeder
- Election-Themed Industry Night, Tonight at Amis
- Amis Partners with Percy for Industry Night
- Amis Offers Meatless Monday Dinner Menu