Posted by Foobooz on January 30th, 2012
The above sign has been posted on the door of West Philadelphia’s Rx for more than a week. Calls to the restaurant have gone unanswered. Rx has called the corner of 45th and Spruce home for more than ten years, and through much of that time the restaurant’s 32 seats have been in high demand–especially for brunch. Original owner Greg Salisbury sold the restaurant in 2010.
We’ll update this post as soon as we know more.
45th and Spruce St, Philadelphia, PA
- Major Drama at Circles Bala Cynwyd… Is it Closed? Is it Open?
- Rimedio Opens Friday
- Ophaso and Partner Out at Tyson Bees
- Zen Nor Closed and Its Employees are not Happy
- Sonata in Northern Liberties Has Closed
- South Street Music Venue Tritone To Close
- Something New on the Horizons
- Last Weekend For Astral Plane?
- Eating & Drinking In West Philly