Posted by Foobooz on February 1st, 2012
Bierstube Tsingtau opened for business on Market Street in Old City last night.
The bar is open Tuesday through Saturday, 5 p.m to 2 a.m.
Check out our preview of the German/Chinese mashup here.
Bierstube Tsingtau [Official Site]
206 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA
- Bierstube Coming To Old City
- Beer Week Event Commemorates Battle of the Bulge
- Wursthaus Schmitz Now Open at the Reading Terminal Market
- Oktoberfest Week at Brauhaus Begins Today
- A German Beer Garden for Chestnut Street
- German Society Hosts Bierfest
- Your Guide to Oktoberfest & Other Fall Happenings
- Win Tickets to the German Society’s Bierfest
- R.I.P.: Walter A. Rieker of Rieker Meats