Posted by Foobooz on February 1st, 2012
Marc Vetri doesn’t think there is much of a deal to be had during Restaurant Week. So we wondered, can you get a good meal at his Amis for under $35.
Here’s one possible three-course dinner you could have at Amis for a dollar less than that. And it is a meal that wouldn’t be chosen from a pared down menu and dealing with a stressed out waitstaff.
Sal’s old school meatballs with tomato potato 8
Pappardelle with oxtail ragu 16
“Tartufo al bacio” chocolate and hazelnut semifreddo with amarena cherries 10
Amis [Official Site]
- Guest Sommelier Tonight at Amis
- Winemaker Agostino Lenci at Amis Tomorrow Night
- Can You Justify Vetri?
- Greek Easter Specials and Spring Dishes at Opa
- Amis Offers Meatless Monday Dinner Menu
- Fish is Open in Its New Location
- Top Chef’s Mike Isabella at Amis Tonight
- Corner Moves BBQ to Saturdays, Still Sounds Good
- Zavino’s Fall Menu