Posted by Jason Sheehan on February 2nd, 2012
In case you missed it, we’ve been running a haiku restaurant review contest all this week with the prize being a coveted “Guest Judge” spot at Philly Cooks. The response has been awesome (at least one of the posts has inspired us to make t-shirts), but time is now running short. We will be officially ending the contest at 10am on Friday (that’s tomorrow), then paging through all the lovely poetry and announcing a winner that afternoon.
So if you’re feeling creative enough to fill 17 syllables, click on over to the contest page and have your say. Only make it fast because you have just 17 hours left to enter starting…
- Philly Cooks: Haiku Contest To Choose A Guest Judge
- Philly Cooks Haiku Contest: And The Winner Is…
- Philly Cooks Week Tasting Tours To Be Announced Next Week
- Learn About the All New Philly Cooks Week
- A Tease of Philly Cooks Participants
- First Two Philly Cooks Tasting Tours Revealed
- Who Won the Free Tickets to Philly Cooks?
- About Last Night: Philly Cooks Week Tasting Tours in Old City and Washington Square West
- Philly Cooks 2012: And The Winners Are…