Posted by Foobooz on February 3rd, 2012
Brian Nagele, owner of philly2night.com and Kings Oak on the Piazza has taken over the Arrow Swim Club and has announced the private club will now be known as the North Shore Beach Club.
The 21-and-over swim club has slashed last year’s membership fee in half. The club which will be open from May 1st through October 31st will cost $500 this season.
Applications are now being accepted.
North Shore Beach Club [Official Site]
1031 Germantown Ave Philadelphia, PA 19123
- Havana Room Opens Tonight at the North Shore Beach Club
- What Do You Think: Should All-You-Can-Drink Be Illegal?
- North Bowl Finally Coming To NoLibs
- Vendy Awards Coming to Philly
- Mac & Cheese At North Bowl
- Man Killed Outside PYT
- Silk City On Food Network
- Raw Out At Piazza
- Blatstein Gives Up Controlling Interest in Piazza and Liberties Walk