Posted by Foobooz on February 6th, 2012
Robert Libkind’s Market Report spills the beans (and nuts) on two new stalls opening in the Reading Terminal Market. Brauhaus Schmitz’s Doug and Kelly Hager will be opening Wursthaus Schmitz just off the center court. The stand will sell German sausages and sandwiches for consumption at the market as well as well as for take-away. Also expect imported mustards and other German specialties for sale. Look for Wursthaus Schmitz to open before Memorial Day.
Not as far along is the Terminal’s plan to replace the Spice Corner. Libkind says negotiations are continuing with “a long-standing suburban vendor of nuts, spices, herbs, coffee, grains, and condiments.”
Vendors Lining Up For RTM: Wursthaus Schmitz, Nut Vendor [Robert's Market Report]
Reading Terminal Market [Official Site]
Reading Terminal Market
1200 Arch St, Philadelphia, PA
- Wursthaus Schmitz Now Open at the Reading Terminal Market
- Hot Sandwiches Are Now Being Served at Wursthaus Schmitz
- Check Out This Rendering of Wursthaus Schmitz
- Reading Terminal Expansion Continuing
- Dedication Week at Reading Terminal Market
- Fried Chicken And Waffles At The Reading Terminal Market?
- Wursthaus Schmitz has Summer Grill Packages
- Lamb, Cheese and Soul Coming to Reading Terminal Market
- A Walk Around the Reading Terminal Market