Posted by Jason Sheehan on February 7th, 2012
Are you jealous? Well you should be. Because while we briefly though about keeping the cookie forever as a kind of weird souvenir of the sort of fleeting fame that can come and go without anyone but some food nerd website noticing, Art and I were both kinda hungry, so we just ate it.
And Deion was delicious.
Whipped Bakeshop [Official website]
- Six Pack: Some of Our Favorite Cookies in Philadelphia
- Whipped Bakeshop Is Bacon to Our Eggs
- 10-9-8-76ers Cookies
- Oprah Calls Whipped Bakeshop
- Fishtown Pop-Up At Cook, In Pictures
- Budweiser Black Crown to Debut During the Super Bowl, We Give It a Taste
- Rating the Cakes: Cupcakes and Tastykake Versus Its New Boss
- Best of Philly: This Is What 400 People Eating Cupcakes Looks Like
- Around the Web: Eat This Now Edition
This entry was posted on Tuesday, February 7th, 2012 at 3:15 pm and is filed under Food Nerd News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.