Posted by Jason Sheehan on February 7th, 2012
No, there’s no hard opening date yet. But Hop Sing Laundromat is getting close enough that its enigmatic owner Lêe let us (and our cameras) in for a quick peek at the seriously-really-almost-very-nearly-finished dining room. There’s not a lot of shots of the bar here–mostly because Lêe has spent the last few days bringing in his liquor and that side of the room is still kind of a mess. But it is also beautiful, with some custom touches that will just blow your mind.
When it finally opens for business, of course.
Hop Sing Laundromat
1029 Race St, Philadelphia, PA
- Hop Sing Laundromat Is Opening Tonight (For Real This Time)
- One Step Closer To A Hop Sing Opening?
- Taste Illustrated: The Hop Sing Laundromat Drunk Walk
- Hop Sing Moves to Regular Hours
- LaBan Is the Latest to Fall Under the Hop Sing Spell
- Behind the Scenes of Lee and Hop Sing
- Surprise! Hop Sing Changes Happy Hour Plans
- Hop Sing Laundromat: About Last Night…
- More Night Market News: Sneak Preview of Hop Sing Laundromat