Posted by Foobooz on February 9th, 2012
Zagat is reporting that DiBruno Brothers is planning on turning the upstairs cafeteria at their Chestnut Street location into a real restaurant that will be open for lunch and dinner.
Director of Culinary Operations Bill Shapiro hopes to have the new restaurant operational in June but details still have to be hashed out.
And in unbelievable news, Shapiro also mentions that former DiBruno Pronto on 9th Street could still open down the line as a trattoria.
DiBruno Bros. Plan Full-Service for Rittenhouse Square [Zagat]
DiBruno Bros. [Official Site]
Di Bruno Brothers
1730 Chestnut St, Philadelphia, PA
- DiBruno Bros Upcoming Culinary Events
- Cheesemaking Rock Stars Dinner at Di Bruno Bros.
- Cheap Dates Rittenhouse
- Plenty Opening Up in Rittenhouse Square
- How Burrata Is Made and Where to Get It
- DiBruno Gets Bigger
- DiBruno Bros. Opens in a GIANT Food Store
- Cafe L’Aube’s Rittenhouse Square Location
- All Three Trias Now Open on Fridays for Lunch