Posted by Foobooz on February 9th, 2012
The growler, the best way to get draft beer to go. It’s eco-friendly, it’s fun and sometimes it’s cheap.
We’ve surveyed bars, brew pubs and breweries across the Philadelphia region to find out the details on getting draft beer to go.
Check out our Growler Guide for how much the glass costs, how much it costs to fill the growler , who offers the cool flip-top containers and even who occasionally offers specials.
- Foobooz Growler Guide Updated
- Growlers Guide Updated as More and More Bars Get in the Spirit
- Bottle Bar East Gives Fishtown Its Own Bottle Shop
- Restaurants Offering Super Bowl Food To-Go
- Rex 1516 Pouring Reasonably Priced Beers, Filling Growlers
- Suburban Snacks: Liquor Store Bigger Than Home Depot
- Monday Is a Happy Day at Earth Bread+Brewery
- Get Your Fill On Growlers
- Looking for Stone’s “Enjoy by 02.15.13?”