Posted by Foobooz on February 9th, 2012
The forthcoming Square Peg is holding an open casting call for models (any and all ages, height, etc.) to be shot for their Americana wall art.
In particular the Walnut Street restaurant is looking for:
- Farmland circa 1950s
- Prohibition era
- World War II era factory and industrial.
Submissions are being accepted via email through Tuesday, February 14th at 5 p.m.
Selected models will receive a $25 gift certificate to Square Peg and must be available for the photo shoot, scheduled for February 20th for one hour between 4 p.m. and 7 p.m.
Square Peg [Official Site]
10th and Walnut St, Philadelphia, PA
- Preview of Matt Levin’s Menu at Square Peg
- Former Marathon To Become Square Peg
- Square Peg In Primetime
- UPDATE: Matt Levin Out at Square Peg
- Thanksgiving Poutine at Square Peg
- Poor Judgment Dooms Square Peg
- Adam Erace Reviews Square Peg
- Square Peg Gets One Bell
- Square Peg Starts Lunch and Full Menu Thursday