Posted by Foobooz on February 10th, 2012
Today is Opa’s first anniversary and the Greek restaurant and bar is offering $1 specials for lunch and dinner.
Also this weekend, owners George and Vasiliki Tsiouris are donating 10% of all the weekend’s profits to the Support Center for Child Advocates, an organization that pro bono legal assistance and social service advocacy for abused and neglected children in Philadelphia.
UPDATE: We were just told that at unannounced intervals throughout the night Opa will be offering an open bar between 10 p.m. and 2 a.m.
Opa [Official Site]
1311 Sansom St, Philadelphia, PA
- Opa Offering a Holiday Lunch Special
- Greek Easter Specials and Spring Dishes at Opa
- Opa Offers Free Lunch Today
- Tale of the Tape: Opa
- Pita Making at Opa
- Bring in Fall with Opa, Mediterranean Style
- For Whom the Bells Toll: Opa
- Traditional and Conteporary Working Together at Opa
- Spreading the Love at Opa