Posted by Foobooz on February 14th, 2012
The German Society of Pennsylvania is hosting a beer festival on Saturday, February 25th.The $38 ticket gets you into a celebration of Pennsylvania’s German brewing heritage. For the true beer geek there will be a discussion panel on the future of craft lager and German-style beers featuring Victory Brewing owner Bill Covaleski, master sommelier Melissa Monosoff, Tröegs‘ John Trogner and Yuengling’s John Callahan.
German finger food will be provided by Brauhaus Schmitz and the Foodery will be pouring German imports.
Bierfest [Official Site]
German Society of Pennsylvania
611 Spring Garden Street, Philadelphia, PA
- Win Tickets to the German Society’s Bierfest
- Tonight: Brauhaus Schmitz Introduces More German Beers
- We Have a Winner in Our German Haiku Contest
- Brauhaus Schmitz Turns Two
- Your Guide to Oktoberfest & Other Fall Happenings
- Oktoberfest Week at Brauhaus Begins Today
- Tonight: New Beers at Brauhaus
- Hot Sandwiches Are Now Being Served at Wursthaus Schmitz
- Wursthaus Schmitz Now Open at the Reading Terminal Market