Posted by Foobooz on February 17th, 2012
The fusion rice spot, b.b. go at 18th and Ludlow is no more. We peeked in the window at lunch today and saw that coolers were empty and other equipment was pulled from the walls.
We wouldn’t expect the location to be vacant long, the corner gets a good amount of foot traffic and hey Roundeye Noodle Bar, it’s just around the corner from Matyson, that has to be attractive, right?
- Roundeye Is Now Cheu Noodle Bar
- Two White Boys Bringing Us Ramen With Roundeye Noodle Bar
- Roundeye Noodle Bar Announces Second Pop-Up
- A.Kitchen Is Getting a Little Sister
- Roundeye Noodle Pop-up Runs Out, Satisfies
- Pssst, Corner Foodery Is Now Open
- First Bite: Bibimbop at Rice & Mix
- Bonte Closes Final Location
- Fried Chicken and Waffles with Korean Chile Sauce at Matyson