Posted by Foobooz on February 21st, 2012
A firkin of Flying Fish Exit 8 will be tapped promptly at 6 p.m. tomorrow at the Standard Tap. Exit 8 is a Belgian style Chestnut ale brewed with local chestnuts and honey. This is the eighth in the Exit Series beers and is the first after a long-delay, due in part to Flying Fish’s expansion to a bigger facility.
Exit 8 [Flying Fish Beer]
901 N 2nd St, Philadelphia, PA
- Tonight: Flying Fish at Johnny Brenda’s
- Hoppy Scarlet Ale Set to Debut
- Kennett Turns Two and Wants to Celebrate with You
- Iron Hill and Flying Fish’s Collaboration Beer Debuts Tonight
- Flying Fish Testing New Brewery, are Samples Next?
- Emilio Mignucci Enjoys His Job
- Flying Fish to Debut F.U. Sandy
- Suburban Snacks: Kimchi Fries to Flying Fish
- Flying Fish Brewing Beer and Cheese Tasting
This entry was posted on Tuesday, February 21st, 2012 at 10:00 am and is filed under Events, News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.