Posted by Foobooz on February 22nd, 2012
Big changes are coming to Chick’s Cafe and Wine Bar, the 7th and Kater bar will now be known as Chick’s Social Kitchen + Bar. The Bella Vista corner bar has been serving customers in one fashion or another for the better part of the last 120 years and has found a place on our Foobooz Top 50 Bars list for the past three years.The name change means a transformation from a wine bar to a restaurant with a larger focus on seasonal Italian comfort food.
Don’t worry about the redo going too far, the tin walls and ceilings are still there, but just with some brighter paint that really makes the place more inviting with a bit of an Italian farmhouse vibe.
The menus are being finalized and we’ll pass them along just as soon as we get them.
614 S 7th St, Philadelphia, PA
- Steakhouse Weekend at Chick’s Social
- Chick’s Cafe In Philadelphia Weekly
- Soft Shell Crab Weekend at Chick’s
- Two More Weeks of Lobster Mania at Chick’s Social
- Lobster Mania at Chick’s Social
- Chick’s Social Offering Blue Crabs This Weekend
- Chick’s Cafe & Wine Bar
- Tonight: Cheap Lobster At Chick’s Social
- Industry Brunch At Chick’s
This entry was posted on Wednesday, February 22nd, 2012 at 12:06 pm and is filed under Drink, Food, News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.