Posted by Foobooz on February 22nd, 2012
Pub & Kitchen’s chef Jonathan Adams sent out a nice note yesterday, kind of giving a state of the bar for the popular Graduate Hospital bar and restaurant. With the note he included a new menu that “showcases food that is approachable and familiar but with a signature touch. With it, we’ve added the kind of food that WE want to eat when we go out.”
If you’re a regular visitor to Pub & Kitchen you know things are always changing. The bar recently replaced its Middleton Ale with a specially brewed Sixpoint Pale Ale that pairs especially well with the Churchill Burger and its little brother, the Parliament burger.
We’re looking for someone to split the Fat Mermaid Seafood platter (pictured above) with us.This feast includes, 8 oysters, 8 littleneck clams, 8 poached mussels and 4 prawn cocktail, marinated lump crab salad and Maine sea urchin.
Pub & Kitchen
1946 Lombard St, Philadelphia, PA
- Summer Menu at Pub and Kitchen
- Days Are Numbered for Churchill Burger at Pub & Kitchen
- Tale of the Tape: Pub & Kitchen’s Churchill
- Tonight: Industry Relief #phlRW
- Side Project Jerky “Meat and Greet”
- Foobooz TV: An Interview with Pub & Kitchen’s “Jonny Mac”
- Hope You Got Your Last Churchill Burger
- Best of Philly Voting Ends Monday, P&K Giving Away Burgers Today
- The Windsor Dies on Thursday!
This entry was posted on Wednesday, February 22nd, 2012 at 3:09 pm and is filed under Drink, Food Nerd News, News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.