Posted by Foobooz on February 22nd, 2012
Brian Freedman reviews Tapestry at 5th and Bainbridge in Queen Village. He finds this neighborhood pub might have the right stuff to succeed where Coquette and Adsum did not.
Order a Ballast Point Piper Down Scottish-style ale from California and tear into a plate of fried chicken, a salty, dizzyingly crispy, thick-crusted plateful that’s among the better versions in the city right now. A side of slaw, or some sort of acid to cut it, would have framed it even better than the excellent fries, but it’s hard to complain about a plateful as well-prepared as this.
Neighborhood-Friendly Tapestry on Fifth and Bainbridge Is Drama-Free [Philadelphia Weekly]
Tapestry [Official Site]
700 S 5th St, Philadelphia, PA
- The Revisit: Tapestry
- Tapestry To Host Tiki Tuesdays
- Curtains for Tapestry?
- Adsum to Become Tapestry
- Blogalicious At Ansill
- Update: New Liquor License App in the Window of Tapestry
- Bainbridge Barrel House Names Chef, GM
- Tapestry on Vacation, When Will They Reopen
- One Bell Review for Bainbridge Street Barrel House