Posted by Jason Sheehan on February 24th, 2012
Alla Spina is going to bankrupt us. It is going to destroy our relationships and make us fat. It has everything we want in a restaurant–interesting beers, fried pig tails, mortadella hot dogs, a cool bar, graffiti, a pig dressed in leg-warmers like Alex from Flashdance. The only saving grace is that the place isn’t closer to the office, because if it was, I’m pretty sure we’d be moving all Foobooz operations permanently to the 2nd floor mezzanine.
Alla Spina officially opens for business on Monday the 27th. Can you guess where we’re going to be on Monday night?
- Alla Spina Progressing
- Victory Novello at Marc Vetri’s Alla Spina
- Alla Spina Is Now Open
- Schoolly D DJing at Alla Spina This Thursday
- Alla Spina Is Adding a Burger
- Alla Spina Industry Night Is Tonight with La Calaca Feliz
- Harlem Shake Is Dead! Celebrate at Alla Spina
- Pig in a Pub: Trey Popp Reviews Alla Spina
- Alla Spina GM Steve Wildy Doesn’t Eat Meat