Posted by Foobooz on February 27th, 2012
Goodbye, rubbery nuggets, plastic trays and long cafeteria lines. The city’s top chef and his team want to turn the midday meal on its head. Marc Vetri, Jeff Benjamin and Jeff Michaud aim to remake school lunch. And not just the food but the social setting as well.
UPDATE: Today was Vetri’s first day providing lunch at People for People Charter School and he tweeted the work. Vetri’s Eatiquette program provided roast turkey, mushroom risotto, Swiss chard and a fresh pear for $1.82 per child. [Twitter]
640 North Broad St, Philadelphia, PA
- Marc Vetri the … Blogger?
- Vetri Team Saluted by Alex’s Lemonade Stand
- Marc Vetri Opening Pizzeria Vetri On Callowhill Street
- Pizzeria Vetri Gets a Logo and an Oven
- Team Vetri Wins
- Meanwhile Across Town at Vetri….
- Food Network Thinks We’re So Cool, Does Own Top 50 Pizzas List
- Team Vetri Makes It Three in a Row
- Marc Vetri on Osteria Moorestown