Posted by Foobooz on February 27th, 2012
Philly Chit Chat tips us off to the forthcoming Max & David’s kosher food truck. Owner Joshua Katz also owns the five-year old Max & David’s restaurant in Elkins Park. Look for the truck around town by mid-March. [PhillyChitChat]
Also arriving on Temple’s campus in mid-March will be the Cookie Confidential’s cookie truck. The 5th and South cookie shop will be serving up a rotating selection of cookies plus coffee and cupcakes. [Meal Ticket]
- Cookie Confidential Opening a Truck on Temple’s Campus Today
- Six Pack: Some of Our Favorite Cookies in Philadelphia
- Quick Bites: New Thai & Cupcakes, More Cupcakes
- Legit Delivery Serves Up Food Truck Delivery to Temple Students
- Who Doesn’t Love Free Cookies?
- Insomnia Cookies Opens Today in Center City
- Tater Tot Truck Hits Temple’s Campus This Saturday
- Insomnia Cookies Comes to Center City Philadelphia
- Vago Delivers Food Truck Fare to Penn’s Door
This entry was posted on Monday, February 27th, 2012 at 12:53 pm and is filed under Food Nerd News, Opening Soon. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.