Posted by Foobooz on March 3rd, 2012
- “Everybody want to fock Georges Perrier in the ass” – 2002 profile in Philadelphia magazine by Benjamin Wallace.
- “Change everything but the chandeliers.” – Perrier to his staff, before 2002 renovation.
- “I declare war on Steve Starr!” - 2002 profile.
- “I don’t deserve the way that Craig LaBan put me in the trash can, in such a violent way.” – 2012 interview with Victor Fiorillo.
- “But there will never be the next Georges Perrier.” – 2009 Philadelphia magazine story by Michael Callahan.
Photograph by Chris Crisman
- The End of an Era: Georges Perrier Cedes Control of Le Bec-Fin
- Georges Perrier Divorcing
- Perrier Gets His Name Back, Chez Georges Is Now Le Bar at Le Bec Fin
- End Of An Era: Georges Perrier Is (Officially) Retired
- It Happened Last Night: Georges Perrier Had the Veal (and Some Choice Words for Craig LaBan) at Citron and Rose
- Perrier Announcement Tonight
- 2002: What’s Eating Georges Perrier?
- Georges Perrier House Up for Sale
- Spotted: Georges Perrier in the Kitchen at Mica