Posted by Foobooz on March 8th, 2012
Yes, Coll’s new pet pig has inspired her to cook a four-course pork centric dinner. We understand that many chefs have a strong connection to pigs. We know more than a few who have porcine tattoos, but this is the first time we’ve seen a chef cook a pork dinner in honor of their pet pig.
The dinner is available only tonight for $39 per person.
Crispy Pied de Cochon, whole grain honey mustard, pickled red onion.
Pork Belly, sauerkraut, apple cider gastrique, and apple fritter.
Sweet & Sour Pork Tenderloin, kumquat, pineapple & jalapeno relish, yu choy, and fingerling potatoes.
Pork Shank, gnocchi, black truffle, and wild mushroom.
Caramel, dark chocolate, bacon brownie, vanilla ice cream, and coco nibs.
Pig Tasting Menu [Meritage]
500 S 20th St, Philadelphia, PA
- Game Tasting This Week at Meritage
- Korean Tasting Menu At Meritage
- Amis, Sycamore Hosting Pig Dinners This Week
- Back to School Dinner at Meritage
- Lobster Tasting Menu this Week at Meritage
- Tinto Calls the “Txotx” – Cider Tasting
- Summer Menu at Meritage
- McCrossens Hosts French Canadian Beer Dinner
- Bacon & Beer Dinner at Twenty Manning