Posted by Trey Popp on March 8th, 2012
Editor’s Note: It seems that the weather has inspired our Philadelphia magazine restaurant critic Trey Popp to get in on the haiku game. He sent this from what I can only assume is a sunny corner somewhere, in hopes of inspiring the masses to flights of poetic expression.
and orange cardamom piccolo:
pimp my creamsicle!
It’s 70 degrees out there, folks! My flavor combination may be hard to beat, but not my haiku. The afternoon stretches out before you: Go grab a gelato and slap down a 17-syllable comment.
Count “orange” as one or two, as you wish…
117 S 20th Street, Philadelphia, PA
- Eating Local At Capogiro
- Cold Weather, Colder Food
- 6 Things You Can Only Get in Philly
- Three Philly Restaurant Industry Tales of Woe, Distilled into One Sentence
- First Tastes Of Fall: Cider at Capogiro
- Soups at Capogiro
- Quick Bites: Jim’s Steaks Manager Robbed and More News from the Weekend
- Capogiro + Ice Cream Sandwich = Capowich = Heaven from Quick Fixx
- Foobooz Announces Restaurant Reviews in Haiku!