Posted by Foobooz on March 8th, 2012
We just received word that cocktail couple Phoebe Esmon and Christian Gaal have left Farmers’ Cabinet and will be moving on to other joint projects.
Below is a quote from the email we received from Esmon this afternoon.
After a year’s labor helming the Farmer’s Cabinet cocktail bar, Phoebe Esmon will be moving on to other projects. Christian Gaal, her work partner and fiancee, is also putting heel to pavement. The couple has a desire to work jointly, in full collaboration, on a beverage program; a desire that their present position did not fulfill.
We’ll have more information after we speak with Esmon later this evening.
Farmers’ Cabinet [Official Site]
- Shakespeare With Your Cocktails
- Gaal and Esmon to Host Cocktail Dinner at Koo Zee Doo
- Food Still Lags at Farmers’ Cabinet
- Two Stars for The Farmers’ Cabinet
- Drink Here Now: The Farmers’ Cabinet
- One Bell for Farmers’ Cabinet
- Kennett Turns Two and Wants to Celebrate with You
- Tasting Menu at Farmers’ Cabinet
- Tonight: Drinks Inspired by Tom Waits