Posted by Foobooz on March 8th, 2012
Tonight and tomorrow Russet will be serving up the above house-made mortadella with black pepper and lemon zest grissini.
Then at 10 p.m., Lehigh Valley PBS affiliate WLVT will be broadcasting American Beer Blogger, the pilot episode of beer writer Lew Bryson’s Kickstarter funded TV show. WLVT is available locally on Xfinity (39, 793HD).
- Meet the Farmer Seafood Dinner at Russet
- Russet Now Offers Weekend Brunch
- Update: Vegetarian Tasting Menu at Russet
- UPDATED Foobooz TV: Russet, Getting Ready For Opening Night
- Russet Brings Traditional Craftsmanship to the Table
- An End In Sight for the Case Law?
- Farm-to-Table May be the Buzzword, But Good Food Is Always in Style
- Pep Rally for Session Beers at Farmers’ Cabinet
- Beer Me