Posted by Foobooz on March 12th, 2012
There was a lot of alarm a few weeks ago when realtor signs popped up at 21st and South on the building that is to host the second location of Honey’s Sit N Eat. But rest assured, Honey’s is still coming to Graduate Hospital. The signs weren’t for the corner location but rather for the apartments that also make up the almost block long complex.
The Honey’s folk have recently gained access to the space and are plugging away at converting the raw space into a restaurant. In the meantime, here’s a rendering of the interior.
Honey's Sit 'n Eat South Street
21st and South St, Philadelphia, PA
- South Street’s Honey’s Sit ‘N Eat is Officially Open
- Honey’s Sit ‘N Eat Is Kind of Open at 21st & South
- Honey’s Is Still Coming to South Street
- Double Brunching
- Food for Thought: Wassup With Service in This City?
- Honey’s Pushed Back to March
- Graduate Hospital’s Ultimo Coffee Is Opening Monday
- Green Eggs Cafe, Kitchen Sink Comes to 13th Street This Monday
- Healthy Bites Closing Its Cafe