Posted by Foobooz on March 13th, 2012
Fairmount’s Lemon Hill is now offering happy hour from 5 to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday. Specials include $2 off Sly Fox Pikeland Pils and Brooklyn Lager. $6 red and white wines are also available, and most promising in a bar backed by the Frankling Mortgage and Investment Co., a $7 rotating list of specialty cocktails.
And mark Monday, April 16th on your calendar for a special Brooklyn Brewery tap takeover and beer dinner. Details will be forthcoming.
Lemon Hill [Official Site]
747 N. 25th St, Philadelphia, PA
- New Happy Hour Deals at Lemon Hill
- Join the Progressive Dinner at Lemon Hill and Alla Spina
- Tiki Pop-Up This Sunday at Lemon Hill
- Charity Guest Chef Pot Luck and Beer Tasting at Lemon Hill
- New Cocktail Menu at Lemon Hill (And Some New Food, Too)
- Center City Sips Is Back
- More Than Just Drinks at Lemon Hill
- Garrett Oliver Comes to Barclay Prime
- Alla Spina Adds Seven Days of Happy Hours