Posted by Foobooz on March 15th, 2012
Drew Lazor gets the cover of this week’s City Paper with his story about Philadelphia’s already out-of-control ramen obsession. Everyone seems to have an opinion on Japanese noodle soup, whether it be ramen, shoyu, shio, miso or tonkotsu, Lazor captures them all. He also gets some news:
- Royal Izakaya & Sushi, still promised “before the summer.”
- Nom Nom Ramen, will open before the end of the month.
- Zento, adding miso and tokotsu bowls to its menu.
- Ramen Room, new standalone ramen-ya concept from Zento’s owners.
- Ramen In the News
- Ramen Updates for Ramen Boy and Roundeye Noodle House
- Zento Is Relocating
- Ramen Boy Gives Way to Terakawa Ramen
- Terakawa Ramen Has Opened
- Ramen Boy Stumbles Out of the Gate
- Cheu Noodle Bar Has a Location in Midtown Village
- Ramen Bar Coming to West Philly
- Nom Nom Ramen Coming to Center City