Posted by Foobooz on March 16th, 2012
After last week’s fire at Sidecar we were relieved to see that the Graduate Hospital neighborhood bar was back in action Monday and in good spirits, yes they had a “smokin’ menu.” But further repairs have had the bar closed Tuesday through Thursday.
Today we have good news and bad news.
Good news: the bar will reopen tonight at 5 p.m. Bad news: no brunch this weekend and adjusted hours.
Temporary Sidecar Bar Hours
Friday, March 16th 5 p.m. to 2 a.m.
This Weekend, opening noon to 2 a.m.
Featuring a special weekend menu
Monday, March 19th to Friday, March 23rd 5 p.m. to 2 a.m.
Sidecar Bar & Grille
2201 Christian St, Philadelphia, PA
- Fire at Sidecar
- It’s Another High Gravity Wednesday at Sidecar
- Mardi Gras Themed High Gravity Night at Sidecar
- Tonight: High Gravity at Sidecar
- Local Pastry Chef Competing on Next Great Baker
- Cleveland (Indians and Great Lakes) Are Coming to Town
- Brunch At The Sidecar
- Sibling Rivalry at Kraftwork and Sidecar
- Sidecar Menu Steps Up