Posted by Foobooz on March 19th, 2012
We just swung by the new Center City location of Insomnia Cookies at 108 South 16th Street and spoke with an employee out front who said the late-night cookie spot would indeed open this afternoon. This will be the 18th location for the chain that began at the University of Pennsylvania. Insomnia offers fresh cookies delivered until 3 a.m. and a storefront that opens daily at 11 a.m.
Insomnia Cookies flavors include:
- Chocolate Chunk
- Oatmeal Raisin
Insomnia Cookies also offers brownies like:
- Mint Chocolate
- White Chocolate Chip
All week, Insomnia Cookies is offering a free cookie with a coupon, available on Insomnia’s Facebook page.
Insomnia Cookies [Official Site]
108 S 16th Street, Philadelphia, PA
- Insomnia Cookies Comes to Center City Philadelphia
- Free Cookies!
- Cookies Three Ways, Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich Saves Lunch
- Six Pack: Some of Our Favorite Cookies in Philadelphia
- Who Doesn’t Love Free Cookies?
- Cookie Confidential Opening a Truck on Temple’s Campus Today
- Panini Highlights Day By Day
- Holiday Cookie Bake-Off Winner
- Food Trucks Keep Coming, From Cookies to Kosher
This entry was posted on Monday, March 19th, 2012 at 10:56 am and is filed under News, Opening Soon. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.