Posted by Foobooz on March 19th, 2012
Lêe from Hop Sing Laundromat just let us know he posted a letter on the Chinatown bar’s web site. We don’t think it’s a Dear John letter to the city of Philadelphia, but at this point, who knows. Here’s a piece of it.
The amount of coverage came as a surprise to us, but that is what the press does to new events, items and places of interest as late American author David Foster Wallace once wrote, “it did what all ads are supposed to do: create an anxiety relievable by purchase,” except we did not intend to advertise our establishment. After al, this is a just a simple bar …
Really though, you’ve got to check out the whole thing for yourself at Hop Sing’s web site.
Hop Sing Laundromat [Official Site]
Hop Sing Laundromat
1029 Race St, Philadelphia, PA
- Behind the Scenes of Lee and Hop Sing
- LaBan Is the Latest to Fall Under the Hop Sing Spell
- The Hop Sing Laundromat Dress Code
- Hop Sing Laundromat in Details Magazine
- Taste Illustrated: The Hop Sing Laundromat Drunk Walk
- One Step Closer To A Hop Sing Opening?
- This Weekend’s Cocktail List at Hop Sing Laundromat
- Adam Erace at Hop Sing Laundromat
- Hop Sing Laundromat on Twitter