Posted by Jason Sheehan on March 20th, 2012
As you can see from the above sign, it looks like Nom Nom Ramen (which moved into the former home of B.B. Go at 20 S. 18th Street) is going to be opening the doors in just a few short hours, but only for the very swift. Those dudes in the reflection? They were not there lining up already (and appeared confused by both the question and what, exactly ramen was), so if you’re quick, you can probably still snag the coveted first place in line.
So hurry, ramen freaks, hurry! Bragging rights and hot noodle-y soup to the first man through the door.
- A Tale Of Two Ramens, Part 1
- A Tale Of Two Ramens, Part 2
- First Bite: Nom Nom Ramen
- Nom Nom Ramen Now Open for Lunch
- Nom Nom Lives Up to Its Moniker
- Nom Nom Ramen Coming to Center City
- Summer Cold Noodle Special at Nom Nom Ramen
- Spring Comes To The New Fish
- UPDATED Foobooz TV: Russet, Getting Ready For Opening Night